Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching Up


Well, it's the busy holiday season, so of course I am behind on my posting. 

To start off, Jaalla and I went to see the Nutcracker back at the beginning of the month.  It's our annual tradition, and we had a great time as usual.



Last weekend, we had a girl's night at my house.  Sadly, Sheri is moving back to Mississippi and leaving us.  We are going to miss her so much!  Anyway, we had to have a girly and fun evening to remind her what she'll be missing.










We baked, decorated, and ate Christmas cookies.  Then we did a Chinese gift exchange, or "Dirty Santa" as the Mississippi girls called.  That just doesn't sound right to me.  Then we played Linkity.  Fun game!  Then we spent lots of time taking pics in front of the tree.



We'll still keep the girl's nights going but it just won't be the same without Sheri.

No comments:

Post a Comment