Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sound of Music | Central Station Antwerp (Belgium)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

Most people who know me well know that one of my favorite movies of all time is The Sound of Music. Love Julie Andrews, love the music, love it! Well, I just have to share this video that my sister-in-law Lisa sent to me from YouTube. Even if you aren't fond of the movie or the song, watch it all the way through. You won't be dissapointed!

Here's a little info on it:

This video was made in the Antwerp , Belgium Central (Train) Station on the 23rd of March 2009.
With no warning to the passengers passing through the station,
at 08:00 am a recording of Julie Andrews singing 'Do, Re, Mi' begins to play on the public address system.”
As the bemused passengers watch in amazement, some 200 dancers begin to appear from the crowd and station entrances. They created this amazing stunt with just two rehearsals!

No comments:

Post a Comment