Monday, May 6, 2013

Ukrainian Tiles Afghan

I had been dying to make an afghan out of Comfort Knitting and Crochet Afghans when I bought the book several years ago.  I picked the Ukrainian Tiles Afghan right away.  It had the color work I craved and a nice pattern that would keep me from falling to sleep while knitting it.  There was some cross stitch work that I omitted that would have been done on the white border.


 
I'm ashamed to say that I do not remember the month or even the year that I started knitting this.  I know it was well before I became pregnant with Klive.  I put it down after I found out that we were having a boy so that I could start knitting things for him.  Well, I didn't pick it back up again until several months after he was born.  FINALLY finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment