Friday, May 7, 2010

Anniversary Weekend

Kevin and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on May 6th! I can't believe it has really been that many years. So the Friday before our anniversary I flew into Houston where he was working, and he picked me up and we drove down to Galveston for the weekend. We stayed at the San Luis Resort, which was amazing! We had a very nice view of the Gulf and a balcony. Now, we would not normally stay at a expensive place like this, but I recently received a free 2-night stay that I won at a conference. What a blessing!



This was the view from our balcony. They were having a wedding on the lawn that Saturday afternoon.



The plaque beside Kevin's hand indicates the water line from Hurricane Ike back in 2008.



Here we are in the lobby of the resort. We had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment