Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blanket for Tristan

My friend Brigitte will be having another baby boy soon, so I wanted to make him a blanket. I decided to pick something a little different than just a regular knitted baby blanket pattern. Don't get me wrong, I love those kind of patterns but sometimes you just want something different. When I saw this pattern I knew that Brigitte would like it and the color even goes with Tristan's room.




I really like the way the trees and the cabled border came out. I love reading knitting charts and with this piece you definitely have to keep your eyes on the charts. This pattern actually can be knit quite larger. I made the smallest size out of three. I may make the largest size one day for myself and keep it in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment