Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend

I bought a new digital camera on Saturday!  It is the Nikon L12 and I love it!  Also on Saturday we bought this antique cedar chest.  You can tell it is old by the wooden casters on the bottom.  I love the antiqued look on the outside.

I put it at the foot of the bed in the guest room.  I love this room.  It is very girly.  The four poster bed, dresser, and night stand were mine from middle school through high school.  My parents gave the set to me when they moved last year.  I couldn't be more happy about free furniture.  

Last night I made nectarine shortcakes.  It is a Martha Stewart recipe from one of her magazines a few years back.  They have always been a hit at work.  They are not overly sweet but summery fresh tasting.

They are more golden brown on top, but the flash takes some of that away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment