Friday, March 18, 2011

Spice is Nice

Brigitte, Anna, and myself recently had an enjoyable evening cooking some new dishes. As an appetizer we made panko crusted portobello fries with a spicy horseradish remoulade dipping sauce. Yummy!


For the main dish, we made tikka masala. It was a wonderfully flavorful dish made with chicken and cooked in a sauce of tomatoes, spices, and cream. I am a huge fan of heat in my food, so the spiciness was most welcome. I would absolutely make this again; especially considering that we have an Indian food market just a couple of miles from the house, so the spicess are readily available.


We also made some potatoes and rice with saffron, but I can't remember the name of those sides. All in all, it was a great meal with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment