Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank You

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments regarding my swimming lessons!  They are greatly appreciated.  

Well, after Christmas I talked Kevin into letting me get an iPod.  I love my iPod.  It's a video iPod and it really came in handy the other day when our electricity went out for 11 hours.  I at least had a fully charged iPod that lasted me for several of those hours.  I had just downloaded Ms. Pacman and Sudoku a few days before.  Anyways, I am really getting into free podcasts.  They are great!  There are about 4 knitting podcasts I listen to, but my favorite non-knitting podcast is John Piper http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/.  If you have never read anything by Piper, I highly recommend Desiring God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment