Monday, June 25, 2007

Friday

Kevin and I met our friends on Friday night for a  Texas Ranger's game.  I know, I know.  The Rangers are having a terrible season.  It was a great game though.




  
Here's Tish's parents (Shane accidentaly blocked her mom's head at the moment I took the picture), Shane, Tish, and Kevin.

I jumped in for a quick pic.  First course, hot dogs.  Next we had nachos.  I was going to take a picture of the fake cheese and jalapenos in all their glory, but I ate them too quickly.
 
Here's some yummy funnel cake.  Fortunately it was not very hot outside that evening.  I was starting to look a little shiny though towards the end.  The good news was that the Ranger's WON!  The score was Rangers 11 Astros 3.  Great game!  There was an awesome fireworks show afterwards.  We left 5 minutes before it was over to get to our car and get out of there before everyone else did.  The bad news was that we lost our car.  Yep.  The sad thing was that we had even parked REALLY close.  We wandered around the parking lots for over 30 minutes; by this time just about everyone had left.  We finally asked for some help and realized we had exited the ballpark from the opposite end than we had entered.  Oops.  We then spent another 15 minutes walking to our car.  Good news is that we had an easy time getting out.  There were only 2 other cars in the parking lot with ours and they were workers.  Good times.  

SATURDAY

I drove to Frisco on Saturday to see my friend Jaalla and her sister Jo.  Jo was in town visiting.  I have known her since she was born and I can't believe she's so grown up. 
 
Here's Jaalla and the next picture is Jo.  We went to Olive Garden first, then Jaa had to pick up another turtle for her tank.

Jaa is a school teacher and keeps turtles in her classroom.  The new one is on the left.  She now has a total of three.  They are SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment